A must-have companion for every beauty blender.
Beauty fans have been raising concerns on TikTok over mould and hygiene when talking about their makeup sponges. Our founder, Dr Tara Lalvani’s invention, The Beautifect Pod has wowed beauty fans, celebrities and global MUAS worldwide,
“Not only is the Beautifect Blender the best in the makeup game, the Beautifect Pod is legitimately the best way to store your beauty blender after use” - customer review.
Firstly, let's talk about how to clean your makeup sponges
We spend so much money on makeup and often we don’t prioritise cleaning our makeup sponges as part of our beauty routine. We have put together these 5 simple steps to ensure your makeup sponges can deliver a smooth and flawless application, as well as maintaining good hygiene.
Follow these simple steps on how to wash your makeup sponges:
- Make your makeup sponges wet with water. Tap water is fine to use.
- Add a few small drops of gentle cleanser or soap on to your makeup sponges. Mild cleaning soaps or makeup specific cleaning products are best.
- Rub your makeup sponge against the palm of your hand or a clean textured surface. Follow this step until the water runs clear.
- Rinse your blender/makeup sponge thoroughly with water to remove any soap residue.
- Give your makeup sponges a good squeeze! Now that all the excess water is gone, leave your makeup sponge to dry.
Proper storage is vital for your makeup sponges and blenders too:
Nobody wants to break out in spots or see mould on their makeup sponges and blenders. So if you are wondering how to store your beauty blender after use, and haven’t yet got round to ordering the game-changing Beautifect Pod, read our top tips on how to store your makeup sponges and blenders here:
- Allow your makeup sponges and blenders to dry completely. This will prevent any moisture that is prone to mould growth.
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity and direct sunlight.
- Avoid at all costs storing in a damp place, such as a bathroom or drawer. This is the same for konjac sponges and any sponges you may use during self-care times.
- Don’t seal in an airtight container. Makeup sponges and blenders need to breathe.
Banish Blender Hygiene Concerns Forever With The Beautifect Pod.
The Beautifect Pod is hands down the best beauty solution for all blender hygiene concerns. We want to provide you with a safe and hygienic storage option for your blenders, this go accessory helps prevent bacteria and mould growth, which can cause skin breakouts.
The Beautifect Pod has a seamless swivel front and perforated ventilation holes, which allow for optimum aeration and prevent moisture build up This feature ensures that your blender dries quickly and remains hygienic between uses.
The Beautifect Pod is compact and lightweight, making it easy to take on the go, or to store within your portable makeup case the Beautifect Box. The rose gold, sleek aesthetic adds that touch of elegance to your makeup storage, the durable design means that your blender will be protected and hygienic wherever you go.
A Dream Team Combo - The Beautifect Pod With Blender
We hope that our top tips on how to clean and how to store your makeup sponges have been helpful! We simply cannot talk about The Beautifect Pod without mentioning The Beautifect Blender. The Beautifect Blender which can be purchased as a duo with the Beautifect Pod, is a beauty staple in the kits of celebs, influencers and MUAS. The redefined triple-edged design absorbs 50% less production (compared with other blenders on the market), leaving you looking flawless with the perfect airbrush finish.